Business Software/Software

Question
John I don't need a software that does a ton of stuff I want one that lets me do a lot to more what I need. I want a nice invoice creating software that lets me do almost anything with creating a invoice style and look and it stores the invoices after everyone is made. I also want to email the invoices and be able to convert them to a pdf file if I like. And what would be nice is a actual email program in it, like ms has outlook express. And I would like to be able to created my own complete email address from the program. But I would like not to go over $100. for a software. Is there a software out there for me, and is it not over $100.?

Answer
Hi Bill,

There are several accounting software systems that will do what you want, but I have not personally used one that will do it for $100.

For $249, you can get Quick Books Pro:  http://quickbooks.intuit.com/pro/

The online version is a little cheaper per year, but you have to pay every month - it would be around $150 per year.

I have not tried the following product, but it is cheap and seems to do what you want:

http://www.avanquest.com/USA/software/bookkeeper-2014-501538

The price is $28, so you will get a lot for your money no matter what.

John.

Business Software

John Harris