Business & Technical Writing/letter sample

hai Sir
I would like to export coffee beans from india to different countries.Iam a starter in this business,so iam trying to get good buyers from all over the world.I have tie ups with two coffee plantations and they are ready to deliver any amounts of coffee beans.I have some links of various coffee companies which i saved from my question/request is can you please provide me a sample proposal letter/how to write a letter/mail to these big coffee companies to get a dealership/tie up??or how can i represent about my interest to these companies via mail???

i can get any amount of coffee beans
plantation is in india,karnataka
both arabica and robusta beans are manufactured

I think the initial letter can be pretty straightforward and conciser. Try this.

<<Ladies or Gentlemen:

I have business relationships with two large coffee plantations in Karnatak, India, and am interested in exporting coffee to your country. The plantations produce high quality, arabica and robusta beans at competitive prices and in quantity. What steps should I take to seriously explore a relationship with (name the company)?

Your name>>

An alternative would be similar text but also include a schedule of pricing at various quantities for each bean type.

Hope this helps.  

Business & Technical Writing

Dan Smith

I have been a professional writer and editor for more than 30 years, taught speech and English composition at the university level, and have developed speech and English composition courses and seminars for businesses. I am experienced in editing a wide variety of materials, especially business, scientific, and other academic papers. I am familiar with all the major style guides.

I have edited any number of graduate papers and other technical materials in such advanced fields as clinical psychology, civil and electrical engineering, and semiconductor fabrication. I have extensive experience in working with non-native English speakers.