Buying or Selling a Home/Mobile Home Title Question

Jamie wrote at 2009-02-25 21:10:33
If they sign an affidavid affixing the modular home to the property making it a fixture of the property the modular home can be de-titled and sold as part of the property if the lot is being sold with it. Otherwise you will need to hunt down the title or get a replacement title probably from the dmv.

Trooper753 wrote at 2013-03-13 15:06:40
I am in TN and had the same thing happen to me, but there is no VIN number on the home to track title.  I filed a complaint with the TN Attorney General Consumer Affairs Division.  I am also filing a suit against them.  You cant sell something you dont own.

Buying or Selling a Home

Michael McClure