Buying or Selling a Home/Responsibilities of the Closing Attorney

YaRight wrote at 2013-07-09 04:34:04
How is this Guys  Kidding ! We all  Hire Attorney's as they Professionals  which are Trained in these Special Area's  that makes them Specialist ! ( A Doctor is a Specialist also )

Doctors have Insurance = Attorney's also have Insurance .

Sue Him for Screwing Up If doesn't want to take the Time to make it all better . Furthermore The Bank have Attorney's - that are Specialist in this Area .  They all missed it and sent the Taxes Your Money - somewhere else. LOL

Home Buyers are NOT Specialist - You should hold No Liability Nor Should You Pay and Fee's or Fines ! ( Late Fee's  etc. )  

Buying or Selling a Home

Jessica Bryan