Buying or Selling a Home/property bought for back taxes

What kind of red tape is there to sell a piece of property that was
bought for back taxes. I'M in the state of Alabama (Etowah County)
My boss has several properties that his late wife bought thru tax
sales and he is wanting to sell them. We just don't know what is involved in doing so.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you

Since I do not practice in Alabama it will be best to consult with a local professional.  Each state is different regarding how tax liens are applied and resolved through sale.  Please consult with the city, county or state tax assessor or a local real estate agent/attorney.

Thank you,

Buying or Selling a Home

CJ Brasiel, Broker Owner

I can provide information on the buying and selling of residential homes. I know the greater San Jose area well and specialize in local markets like Willow Glen, Blossom Hill, Santa Teresa, Rose Garden, Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, and downtown San Jose. I provide information to help buyers and sellers make the best decision. I believe in "concierge" style real estate and it is my passion to build my business one client at a time for a life time of trusted relationships. I do not handle commercial real estate.

I have bought and sold four homes in the San Jose area. I have been in the real estate business over 10 years and a broker for the last 3 years. I am the Broker Owner of Veridian Realty Group; a boutique brokerage based in Silicon Valley.

Bachelors Business Management Broker Associate Certified Distressed Property Expert Certified Senior Real Estate Agent Certified Green Real Estate Agent Certified Real Estate Negotiator

I do not publish my clients names without permission.