Buying or Selling a Home/closing

the closing on the house i am selling, falls on a date that i am out of town, Is it possible for just my husband to attend without me? thank you very much!! we live in NY state

Hello, thank you for your question.
Yes , that is in NC.
My suggestion is speak with the closing Attorney prior to the closing and let them know you will not be attending. In NC, most times the sellers sign all docs before and the real estate agent goes to the closing.  I would request all Documents  prior too, including HUD 1, and you approve, prior too, and make sure they let you know of any changes. All proceeds should be made payable to each owner as well.

Make sure they have your email and  telephone number, in case there are any changes in docs.

Good luck.
Marvin bobbitt

Buying or Selling a Home

Marvin Bobbitt

Can answer questions about Real Estate in North Carolina. Professional Real Estate Broker,REALTOR Residential Real Estate,Professional Advising,Commercial Real Estate, Estates,Property Estates,Issues regarding real estate and the County Tax system,Bank owned properties, REO/Foreclosures and Investment properties,New homes & re-sale home sales,Management of Investment properties,1031 tax deferred exchanges, Profit enhancement within investments,Investment property advisor,North Carolina agency and required forms and disclosure.Difficult sisuations within real estate.

28+ years Professional experience.Experianced in property estates and real estate transactions primarly in the Durham, North Carolina area.Residential Real Estate, Professional Advising,Commercial Real Estate, Estates, My experience covers a vast range of real estate services.Due to my personal training by Frank Ward for over 20+ years.In residential,commercial,sales and leases, I have had the opportunity to work and learn with some of the best in the business. Estates have become a specialty to me.

Active Member of the Durham Association of REALTORS. Past BOD for Durham Regional Association of REALTORS. Active Member of North Carolina Association of REALTORS. Active Member of the National Association of REALTORS. Active Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service. Past member Durham Jaycees, Durham Sales and Marketing and Durham Rotary Club.

Durham Herald

Graduate; Durham Public Schools Graduate; North Carolina Central University. Appointed; Real Property sale Commissioner/ Durham County N.C Clerk Of Superior Court 2010, Honorable Archie L.Smith, III, Durham County NC. Completion of the following North Carolina Real Estate Courses. North Carolina Real Estate School Fundamentals. North Carolina Real Estate Broker Classes. Completes Continuing Education classes annually as directed by the State of North Carolina Real Estate Commission. North Carolina Real Estate Licenses active 06/31/2014 NCREL #144640 R-1 Real Estate Appraisal. R-2 Valuation & Principles & Procedures. R-3 Applied Residential Property Valuation. G-1 Income Property Appraisal & Valuation. Completion of Notary Public Classes for the State Of North Carolina. Active Notary Public for Durham City/County, North Carolina. Active until; 06/16/2015

20+ YEARS EVERYDAY PERSONAL TRAINING BY;FRANK WARD. Appointed; Real Property sale Commissioner/ Durham County N.C Clerk Of Superior Court 2010, Honorable Archie L.Smith, III, Durham County NC. Admited member; all experts 2009.

Given upon request