Buying or Selling a Home/disclosures

Question
recently purchased a home 7 months ago  it has a diesel boiler for hot water and heat itwas suppose to work its makingb me so sick the exhaust and soot  is poisonous it costs 800.00 a month to run it it fills the whole house with smoke can we get out of this contract?

Answer
I am sorry to hear the home is causing you health issues.  Have you contacted a furnace specialist to see if anything can be improved to reduce the fumes?  

If it can't be improved  the best advice is to consult with a real estate attorney.  Since you have already purchased the home, you need an attorney to review the file, disclosures, and inspections to understand your options.

Good luck.
CJ

Buying or Selling a Home

CJ Brasiel, Broker Owner