Buying or Selling a Home/disclosures

recently purchased a home 7 months ago  it has a diesel boiler for hot water and heat itwas suppose to work its makingb me so sick the exhaust and soot  is poisonous it costs 800.00 a month to run it it fills the whole house with smoke can we get out of this contract?

I am sorry to hear the home is causing you health issues.  Have you contacted a furnace specialist to see if anything can be improved to reduce the fumes?  

If it can't be improved  the best advice is to consult with a real estate attorney.  Since you have already purchased the home, you need an attorney to review the file, disclosures, and inspections to understand your options.

Good luck.

Buying or Selling a Home

CJ Brasiel, Broker Owner

I can provide information on the buying and selling of residential homes. I know the greater San Jose area well and specialize in local markets like Willow Glen, Blossom Hill, Santa Teresa, Rose Garden, Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, and downtown San Jose. I provide information to help buyers and sellers make the best decision. I believe in "concierge" style real estate and it is my passion to build my business one client at a time for a life time of trusted relationships. I do not handle commercial real estate.

I have bought and sold four homes in the San Jose area. I have been in the real estate business over 10 years and a broker for the last 3 years. I am the Broker Owner of Veridian Realty Group; a boutique brokerage based in Silicon Valley.

Bachelors Business Management Broker Associate Certified Distressed Property Expert Certified Senior Real Estate Agent Certified Green Real Estate Agent Certified Real Estate Negotiator

I do not publish my clients names without permission.