Buying or Selling a Home/add a name to my title

Question
As owner of mobile home that's on my fathers land,which we still pay a mortgage on I need to add my parents name to the title and or contract. I was told by the mortgage company that a letter must be sent and notarized,where might one be able to find such a professional letter to copy? or what should the letter in tell

Answer
Since you weren't that clear on which you still owe a mortgage — the mobile home or the land — I am going to assume you meant the mobile home, Jackie. I don't know why you do need to add your parents to the title of the mobile home, but to answer your question, I would recommend you ask a real estate attorney's office to compose such a document for you. Or, find a legal document type of person, usually a woman (often she may be a paralegal) in a small office in a shopping center, and have her do it. In both cases, a notary public would be available as well. Bring the legal documents you have for the mobile home with you so they would know what kind of document the mortgage company requires.

I hope you realize why they are asking for such a document, Jackie. It seems to me that they, for whatever reason, are looking for additional security to make sure the debt is paid. I do wish you well.

Dick Dennis
dixiedee13@gmail.com

Buying or Selling a Home

Dick Dennis