Buying or Selling a Home/Refi,need copy of HOA resale Cert and Public Offering

I am going through a refi right now,  any my lender is requesting me to obtain a copy of Resale Certificate and Public Offering statement from my HOA.  My HOA said they do not know where to get it and the Lender should be doing this.  Where??? can I obtain these Records

Thank You

Hi Jeremiah;
Since the lender is asking fo rsomething quite specific I assume that it is because your HOA has made some changes in their structure.  I suggest that whoever you are using for the closing of the refi be involved.  If you are using a closing attorney or if you are using an Escrow officer; ask for their assistance.  They will know where to get this.

Best wishes,
Jessica Bryan

Buying or Selling a Home

Jessica Bryan

buying and selling process such as:
General questions from first time buyers
How to market a home
Why choose a REALTOR
How do I find a REALTOR
Should I consider buying or selling without a REALTOR--how much can I save
Should I remodel or move
How much can I expect to gain by fixing up my home before selling
Helpful tips when selling
Helpful tips when buying
finding a good mortgage loan
what is the difference between banks, mortgage bankers, and mortgage brokers
Questions from the general public, people thinking about getting their real estate license, newly licensed.
Fellow professionals who have interests in networking and how to get started
What is a market evaluation and how does it differ from an appraisal what are the different loan programs
services a REALTOR can perform
when to use a lawyer
when to use escrow
what are the regional differences in the buying and selling process
what is the MLS and how does it work
how can the layman access information on the web--listings and other information
These are just a few of the questions. I can suggest that if I am unable to answer a question I will refer the inquiry to a source that can.

Anyone who is in this business and who dedicates oneself to professionalism has continued to take classes and along with it,additional credentials, awards and honors. I can list a host of them, but my greatest accomplishments happen to be those of getting first time buyers (who didn't think they could afford to buy a home)into a home of their dreams. The look on their faces when I hand over the keys is worth all of the hard work.