Buying or Selling a Home/Selling My House !

Greetings !
I reside in a highly hostile and polarized neighborhood and I am currently trying to sell my home and have it listed at a very reasonable rate by my realtor.
My concern is this - I have had several problems with some very nasty neighbors and others who have caused difficulty in my life.  Can these people via the internet get any clue that I am selling my house and attempt to make my goals of selling my home more problematic - i.e. blacklisting, sabotage, etc ?  Or is this just a figment of my imagination.  Several homes on my block have recently been realtor advised me to lower the price of mine so that the chances of getting it sold would be more productive.
Please Advise !
Thanks, Robert

Hi Robert,

In today's digital age, there isn't much you can do to stop folks from finding your home for sale online.  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't they be happy for you to leave? They may do a great job trying to help you get your house sold to get a new neighbor.

Good luck

Buying or Selling a Home

Jay Denit

I'm a Real Estate Broker in the state of Colorado. We have a separate foreclosure investing company, so I'm more than willing to answer any Colorado foreclosure questions for both the home owner and investor. I have sold bank owned homes all across the country for all of the big banks. I'd be happy to answer any questions about buying or selling residential homes and specialize in luxury estates. Furthermore, I have some experience in land acquisition and development and know a touch about water rights.

My experience is really anything that has to do with real estate. From buying and selling to investing and foreclosure, I’ve done it all. Being able to handle the acquisition and disposition under one roof gives me the intimate knowledge of all facets of property conveyance. My foreclosure/bank owned property (REO) experience gives me the problem solving mindset to always find a solution.

BARA- Boulder Association of Realtors NAR- National Association of Realtors CAR- Colorado Association of Realtors

Xavier University-- BSBA Finance Colorado State University-- Professional Certificate in Project Management