Buying or Selling a Home/CURB APPEAL

my house is NOT selling.. I was told it does NOT have curb appeal. what do u suggest that i do to the outside (also give suggestions on the inside) to make it be more "sellable"  shrubs? put bricks on lower part add or paint shutters. thank u. here is my house

Hi Marv,

Curb appeal is all about clean and inviting

Wash the exterior
Pick up all extras (garden flags, gnomes and the wirley birds)
Add some pops of color (cheap - they only need to last during the sale)
seed, mow make the lawn look lush

I'd say no to bricks, and any work that will cost you a lot of money

inside, same thing...

vacuum up the dust bunnies
pack up 2/3 of the closets so they show more spacious
remove all personal pictures (buyers want to see themselves living there not your family)
make sure it smells clean and looks fresh
Paint can go a long way... and keep it simple for anyone's taste (IE: not Pink for girls etc)

and always

CONSIDER THE PRICE COMPARED TO YOUR COMPETITORS... why have they sold and you haven't?
Divorce yourself from your place.. you home has 4 walls a roof and counters just like all the rest ... figure out where you are missing the sale ...

Good luck

Buying or Selling a Home

Connie Wildasinn-Broker,GRI,CPRES,RealtorŪ

Broker,CPRES,GRI,RealtorŪ, Investor since 1979. Buying or Selling Residential and Income/Investment Properties, How to understand the process, how to negotiate through the transaction, What to Look for - But more importantly 'What to lookout for!', How to tell if the time is right - or hold on and wait. Why "Not to listen to your friends and even your family members", Who really has your best interest at heart?. Understand why any market is a good market and how to spot a good investment for you! If you are looking in California.. check out my website and if you need assistance in a neighborhood I don't service, I will locate a local agent to that area who actually knows their profession and can assist you in your needs!

4th generation Realtor in the real estate business, I have helped for over 2 decades clients buy and sell, I am the owner of a local brokerage in the Los Angeles /Long Beach area, and have been a top producing agent in the area since I became licensed. Working through a deal is different to every client, no two people or deals are exactly the same. Knowing how to bring professional advise to the table with clear and concise understanding of real estate world. I can help you handle your buying, selling and investing, managing a 1031 Exchange, working with Equity Sales,Certified in Probate Sales (one of a handful!), Pre-Foreclosure, Regular and Short Sales there is little that I have not seen come across my desk over the decades!

Publications Member, Broker Agent Magazine, Long Beach Business Journal, Long Beach Press Telegram, Signal Hill Tribune, Grunion Gazette, All Experts, Zillow - Lead Agent - Advise Expert, Truila - Advise Expert,

Broker-owner, CPRES - Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist, RealtorŪ, GRI,e-Pro, SSG-Short Sale Certified

Managing Broker for WGroup Realtors 19 years running top selling agent in Long Beach, South Bay area California. Top Producer 11 years straight Re/Max - Lifetime Achievement Award Winner, C21, Realtyworld.

upon request = or check out our website and check the Testimonials section!