Buying or Selling a Home/house

How much the bank charge if we borrow $200,000 from them to purchase a home?

Thank you for contacting me and for your question.

It is hard to answer your question specifically as I need more information.

The bank will charge points (origination fees) and interest for the money borrowed.  Both cost are dependent on the amount of loan, your credit rating, percentage down payment, and debt-to-income ratio.

There are also closing fees charged to the transaction which are dependent on the area of purchase.  

I would suggest contacting a local professional loan officer or bank to provide you with a pre-qualification.  This will help you see what are typical charges for your situation.

Thank you!

Buying or Selling a Home

CJ Brasiel, Broker Owner

I can provide information on the buying and selling of residential homes. I know the greater San Jose area well and specialize in local markets like Willow Glen, Blossom Hill, Santa Teresa, Rose Garden, Campbell, Los Gatos, Saratoga, and downtown San Jose. I provide information to help buyers and sellers make the best decision. I believe in "concierge" style real estate and it is my passion to build my business one client at a time for a life time of trusted relationships. I do not handle commercial real estate.

I have bought and sold four homes in the San Jose area. I have been in the real estate business over 10 years and a broker for the last 3 years. I am the Broker Owner of Veridian Realty Group; a boutique brokerage based in Silicon Valley.

Bachelors Business Management Broker Associate Certified Distressed Property Expert Certified Senior Real Estate Agent Certified Green Real Estate Agent Certified Real Estate Negotiator

I do not publish my clients names without permission.