Buying or Selling a Home/house

Question
I want to buy a $200,000. How much down payment and how much will pay per month for a 30 year payment plans?

Answer
Hi Henry.
This question is best posed to your local mortgage loan agent. This person will give you a full scope of your options, what is best for you in your financial situation, at the prevailing interest rate in your area. If you are just looking for an 'on average' standard/conventional answer - you would be looking at 20 percent down or 40k dollars, and interest rates are hovering around 4 percent. However, there are different down payment and loan program options you may want to explore.
'Hope that helps!
Kathryn

P.S. You may find it helpful to direct questions to specific volunteers. The question pool does not get checked except on a random basis, if at all. Good luck!

Buying or Selling a Home

Kathryn Hisert; Realtor