Buying or Selling a Home/selling my house online

Hi Kathryn: I am looking for good websites to sell my house internationally.
I live in Canada, in a place called cape breton island, visited a lot by Americans and Europeans. So i want to advertise my house and property to that market. thank you

Hi Jerome.

If you don't already have a Realtor in mind to help you deal with document preparation and completion, I would strongly recommend you consult one in your area to ensure you have followed all of the local requirements.

You may find the following websites helpful.

Best of luck!

My best,

Buying or Selling a Home

Kathryn Hisert; Realtor

Everyone deserves an answer! My rounded background will provide you with information beyond ‘just’ buying and selling. I can answer questions regarding short sales, foreclosures, deed-in-lieu, home staging, vintage home related concerns, most mortgage related questions, and divorcing couples’ housing options. I am a research oriented individual who strongly believes in connecting all the dots and providing as much, or as little, information and communication my clients want or need. My expertise is in San Diego and Santa Clara Counties.

After 25+ years in the Financial industry, Sales and Marketing, I came to the real estate industry as a mortgage loan agent. From 2002 to 2010 I was my clients' Realtor and loan agent. Since 06/10 I have been strictly a Realtor.

N. San Diego County Assoc. of Realtors California Assoc. of Realtors National Association of Realtors

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) CREDS (Certified Real Estate Divorce Specialist)