Buying or Selling a Home/Don't know what to do


I have some distressed property, I had filed chapter 7 so I have been released from the loans. No one is interested in purchasing the property not even the we buy ugly houses people, so a conventional sell or a short sell isn’t happening, and neither lean holder will foreclose on the property or do a deed-in-lieu. My question would be is there any other way to get the deed out of my name?

I was able to solve a similar problem-property situation a while ago in Michigan with the owner being in St.Louis, William, all the time not moving from this chair. So, if you would describe the property to me, what kind, location, age, etc., I might be able to help you. Please use my email address below. I do wish you well.

Dick Dennis

Buying or Selling a Home

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dick Dennis


With more than 41 years as a real estate broker, I can solve most any problem presented. If I can`t, I do my research. Problems with mortgages, trust deeds, foreclosures, odd ways of conveying titles. Most any good Realtor can answer questions satisfactorily, but I answer questions that most cannot. Also, ask about my hard-copy newsletter, The Landed Gentry. It can also be sent to you via PDF.


Solving real estate problems for 37 years.

National Association of Realtors

Publishes The Landed Gentry, guest writer in Who's Who in Creative Real Estate, First Tuesday, Financial Freedom and many newspapers

e-Pro Realtor, Certified Distressed Property Expert, Who's Who in Creative Real Estate

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]