Buying or Selling a Home/Trustee Sales

Thanks for volunteering. I'd like to find recent sales (winning bids) data on non-judicial public foreclosures in the Seattle area. These are the public trustee foreclosure auctions that occur after notices of default are sent. Did some google searching but they don't seem to be available. Is this info published somewhere? If I need to go down to county records, what forms or info should I ask for to come up with this data?

What you can do, Phil, is go down to county trustee and find out what properties they recently conducted foreclosure auctions, within the last month or so. Once you get the addresses, you can then know what the properties sold for. Also, by getting the addresses, you should be able to dig up the county records sale and for what price.

Most trustees who conduct the foreclosure sale are employees of title companies. Talking with each title company should give you what you're looking for because they try to be endearing to consumers. They are their future customers.

If you already know the addresses, the county records will give you the price for which any property sold for. They are a matter of public records. I do wish you well.

Dick Dennis  

Buying or Selling a Home

Dick Dennis

With more than 41 years as a real estate broker, I can solve most any problem presented. If I can`t, I do my research. Problems with mortgages, trust deeds, foreclosures, odd ways of conveying titles. Most any good Realtor can answer questions satisfactorily, but I answer questions that most cannot. Also, ask about my hard-copy newsletter, The Landed Gentry. It can also be sent to you via PDF.

Solving real estate problems for 37 years.

National Association of Realtors

Publishes The Landed Gentry, guest writer in Who's Who in Creative Real Estate, First Tuesday, Financial Freedom and many newspapers

e-Pro Realtor, Certified Distressed Property Expert, Who's Who in Creative Real Estate