Buying or Selling a Home/Gold payemnts home

Question
I have a question that I'm not quite sure if I h ae the right person for this question. I heard somewhere that if I was to buy home with gold payments that the home would be free and clear of every being taken by anyone.  Do you know if there is a difference when buying a home with US currency vs gold payments? Or is there a benefit one over the other? I am looking to buy land and home on the east coast without a mortgage, but wondered if there is something to what I heard.  Thanks for any help you may give!!!

Answer
Here in America, Denise, it doesn't make any difference which way you pay for a home. If you have gold equivalent to the price of the home, I am sure the bank, the real estate attorney or Realtor involved in the transaction would arrange for proper payment. Just make sure you advise the parties involved in the transaction as to how you intend to pay for the real estate.

If you intend to buy land and a home without a mortgage, then you will need to have enough value in your payment, whether it is currency or gold, to pay for the entire value of the property involved. Yes, there are some who will accept the value of the gold at the time of the closing of the negotiations vs. waiting until the close of escrow with the bank or title company. Just make sure that you do have a title company along with a real estate attorney working for you.

I do wish you well.

Dick Dennis
dixiedee13@gmail.com

Buying or Selling a Home

Dick Dennis