Buying or Selling a Home/Home and land payments

Question
I have a question that I'm not quite sure if I h ae the right person for this question. I heard somewhere that if I was to buy home with gold payments that the home would be free and clear of every being taken by anyone. Do you know if there is a difference when buying a home with US currency vs gold payments? Or is there a benefit one over the other? I am looking to buy land and home on the east coast without a mortgage, but wondered if there is something to what I heard. Thanks for any help you may give!!!

Answer
Good question,

Have not heard of this as payment of property, except back in the old days, ie gold rush times.. But I am sure it will come back due to the popularity and value of gold.

In my many years of doing this business,most people will want the Cash. However you pay for home, get a very good real estate Attorney, and make sure the title is fee simple, free and clear of all encombruncances.
Good luck friend.

Marvin

Buying or Selling a Home

Marvin Bobbitt