Buying or Selling a Home/Listing Agent

What are some of the things a listing agent can do to increase the number of times your house is shown.

The reason for my question is my house in not being shown as much as I would like and believe there is more that can be done to increase the number of showings.  My Realtor's response is there is nothing else she can do.  So I'd like to have some specific requests for her.  

Hello David,
Thanks for your question, while this is only my opinion, and as a REALTOR, I can only offer what I do as a REALTOR. While I am sure your agent is doing a great job, sometimes the market is tough.

Here are some suggestions, have a review of list price, compare your home and price to other homes in the area, how does it stack up to what the competition is? Be realistic with list price, listen to your REALTOR. Have an updated market analysis done.

How does home look?

Are there areas that need improvement?

Would you buy your own home, if you were looking?

Offer closing cost or home warranty.

Most times homes are not being shown, there are 2 things to look at, Price and location, most times it is price...

Have a meeting with your agent and discuss these items.

Hope this helps.
Have a nice day.  

Buying or Selling a Home

Marvin Bobbitt

Can answer questions about Real Estate in North Carolina. Professional Real Estate Broker,REALTOR Residential Real Estate,Professional Advising,Commercial Real Estate, Estates,Property Estates,Issues regarding real estate and the County Tax system,Bank owned properties, REO/Foreclosures and Investment properties,New homes & re-sale home sales,Management of Investment properties,1031 tax deferred exchanges, Profit enhancement within investments,Investment property advisor,North Carolina agency and required forms and disclosure.Difficult sisuations within real estate.

28+ years Professional experience.Experianced in property estates and real estate transactions primarly in the Durham, North Carolina area.Residential Real Estate, Professional Advising,Commercial Real Estate, Estates, My experience covers a vast range of real estate services.Due to my personal training by Frank Ward for over 20+ years.In residential,commercial,sales and leases, I have had the opportunity to work and learn with some of the best in the business. Estates have become a specialty to me.

Active Member of the Durham Association of REALTORS. Past BOD for Durham Regional Association of REALTORS. Active Member of North Carolina Association of REALTORS. Active Member of the National Association of REALTORS. Active Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service. Past member Durham Jaycees, Durham Sales and Marketing and Durham Rotary Club.

Durham Herald

Graduate; Durham Public Schools Graduate; North Carolina Central University. Appointed; Real Property sale Commissioner/ Durham County N.C Clerk Of Superior Court 2010, Honorable Archie L.Smith, III, Durham County NC. Completion of the following North Carolina Real Estate Courses. North Carolina Real Estate School Fundamentals. North Carolina Real Estate Broker Classes. Completes Continuing Education classes annually as directed by the State of North Carolina Real Estate Commission. North Carolina Real Estate Licenses active 06/31/2014 NCREL #144640 R-1 Real Estate Appraisal. R-2 Valuation & Principles & Procedures. R-3 Applied Residential Property Valuation. G-1 Income Property Appraisal & Valuation. Completion of Notary Public Classes for the State Of North Carolina. Active Notary Public for Durham City/County, North Carolina. Active until; 06/16/2015

20+ YEARS EVERYDAY PERSONAL TRAINING BY;FRANK WARD. Appointed; Real Property sale Commissioner/ Durham County N.C Clerk Of Superior Court 2010, Honorable Archie L.Smith, III, Durham County NC. Admited member; all experts 2009.

Given upon request