Buying or Selling a Home/Selling a home

Can I sell my house without a c of o

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for the question.

Yes, you can sell your home without a c/o, but not if a bank is involved.  A bank will want the property and municipal records to match and include all proper documents.

If you sell to a buyer without a bank, for cash, the buyer may accept the house without a c/o.

I hope this helps.

Buying or Selling a Home

Hans Weber, Licensed Broker Associate

I am able to answer questions related to buying or selling residential real estate in New York. There are many questions buyers and sellers have about the process of buying or selling a home that they are afraid to ask or that might seem too simple to ask. For instance: in a house, why do some doors open in and some doors open out?

Licensed real estate agent in New York State in 1988.
Serving buyers and sellers as a full time occupation since 1988 with over 300 successful residential real estate transactions.

National Association of Realtors.
Westchester County Board of Realtors.

Graduate of Pace University in 1988 majoring in business and minors in taxation and computer science.

Consistently one of top sales awarding winning agents for Coldwell Banker in Westchester County.