Buying or Selling a Home/selling house internationally

hi Jessica: i am going to sell my house in cape breton , nova scotia, canada. i want to advertise it online internationally. do you know any good web sites that i can list my house for free? thank you

Hi Jerome;
As a REALTOR it is difficult to advise people to list their homes for free since I offer a service that people pay for. I subscribe to an international service but since that is something that costs money it is not what you are asking for.  Selling a home requires many resources that a good broker has access to.  However, if you choose to go it alone there are FSBO (for sale by owner) websites can help with. Craig's list is free.  I am not sure about international sites though.  The best thing to do is to go online and research which sites are available to you in your area since they may be different in Nova Scotia, Canada. I also know that using some of the social networking sites to advertise property can be helpful.  Facebook is a low cost way to target market but if you do not wish to pay for an ad, you can simply post and ask friends to share your post.

Best wishes and good luck.

Jessica Bryan

Buying or Selling a Home

Jessica Bryan

buying and selling process such as:
General questions from first time buyers
How to market a home
Why choose a REALTOR
How do I find a REALTOR
Should I consider buying or selling without a REALTOR--how much can I save
Should I remodel or move
How much can I expect to gain by fixing up my home before selling
Helpful tips when selling
Helpful tips when buying
finding a good mortgage loan
what is the difference between banks, mortgage bankers, and mortgage brokers
Questions from the general public, people thinking about getting their real estate license, newly licensed.
Fellow professionals who have interests in networking and how to get started
What is a market evaluation and how does it differ from an appraisal what are the different loan programs
services a REALTOR can perform
when to use a lawyer
when to use escrow
what are the regional differences in the buying and selling process
what is the MLS and how does it work
how can the layman access information on the web--listings and other information
These are just a few of the questions. I can suggest that if I am unable to answer a question I will refer the inquiry to a source that can.

Anyone who is in this business and who dedicates oneself to professionalism has continued to take classes and along with it,additional credentials, awards and honors. I can list a host of them, but my greatest accomplishments happen to be those of getting first time buyers (who didn't think they could afford to buy a home)into a home of their dreams. The look on their faces when I hand over the keys is worth all of the hard work.