Buying or Selling a Home/house


Hello dick: I am trying to sell a property and house in Canada in  great spot. With the way the Canadian dollar has fallen against the us dollar I think the us is a good market for me. Do you know of any good website I can sell my property in your country, USA
thank you

You don't say what part of Canada the house you're trying to sell is located, Jerome. There are some very strategic locations in the U.S. where they might be interested to making a trade with you. And you don't say what part of the U.S. you would like to move to. My suggestion is for you to Google "Trade Canada property for U.S. property" and see what you discover. You no doubt will find a real estate agent or broker who would respond to you to get you started, especially an agent who is dong business close to the Canadian/U.S border. There are some areas in the U.S. where property values have been slow. I do wish you well.

Dick Dennis

Buying or Selling a Home

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dick Dennis


With more than 41 years as a real estate broker, I can solve most any problem presented. If I can`t, I do my research. Problems with mortgages, trust deeds, foreclosures, odd ways of conveying titles. Most any good Realtor can answer questions satisfactorily, but I answer questions that most cannot. Also, ask about my hard-copy newsletter, The Landed Gentry. It can also be sent to you via PDF.


Solving real estate problems for 37 years.

National Association of Realtors

Publishes The Landed Gentry, guest writer in Who's Who in Creative Real Estate, First Tuesday, Financial Freedom and many newspapers

e-Pro Realtor, Certified Distressed Property Expert, Who's Who in Creative Real Estate

©2017 All rights reserved.