Buying or Selling a Home/us market

Question
Hello Hans: I am trying to sell a property and house in Canada in  great spot. With the way the Canadian dollar has fallen against the us dollar I think the us is a good market for me. Do you know of any good website I can sell my property in your country, USA
thank you
jerome

Answer
Hello Jerome,

Thank you for your question.

You should list your home with a large international company with websites that go around the world.  

Contact your local Coldwell Banker office.  They have exposure on over 700 websites.  

If you need a referral, please let me know your name address and contact info.

Buying or Selling a Home

Hans Weber, Licensed Broker Associate