Buying or Selling a Home/selling house

Question
Hello lisa: I am trying to sell a property and house in Canada in  great spot. With the way the Canadian dollar has fallen against the us dollar I think the us is a good market for me. Do you know of any good website I can sell my property in your country, USA
thank you
jerome

Answer
It's more likely that you will sell to a Canadian than an American, only because the buyer pool will be much larger. There are always Americans that are looking to buy in Canada, but they are usually buying for a reason other than investment.  If I were you, I'd hire an aggressive Realtor who markets in Canada and worldwide. I like the RE/MAX system because when you hire a RE/MAX agent, they promote your house on hundreds to thousands of websites in your home country as well as countries around the world. Outside of that, most of the websites that are popular in the US are open to advertising from Realtors. You may be able to list on zillow and trulia as an individual if you are wanting to sell it yourself.  Good luck on your sale!

Buying or Selling a Home

Lisa Webber