Buying or Selling a Home/fair market value

Hello Ted,
What's the best and most accurate way to determine the fair market value for your house in specific years? Which websites should I use to help me? I've searched for MLS listings for homes similar to mine, and I see there's a wide range in both asking and selling prices. Realtors have valued my property at various prices. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Zillow is one website that has values, sometimes OK.
Getting 3 opinion of value from RE Agents is another and
past sales, using square footage prices is a third.
You may also hire a professional appraiser, ask your bank mortgage officer
for a name, cost you a few dollars.
Best of luck,

Buying or Selling a Home

Ted Lewis

Can answer most any residential real estate question and more specifically questions about South Florida Real Estate. Massachusetts Real Estate Broker, Massachusetts Construction Supervisor and Florida Real Estate Broker. Have personally owned and sold hundreds of homes and at one time owned and managed 100's of apartment and well as did condominium conversions.

Homes, condos, construction, real estate law, apartment ownership. Can refer buyers and sellers to capable agents in South Florida -- am not actively seeking clients for my own account.

Many education courses in regards to Real Estate and Banking. Attended Harvard and Princeton Universities.