Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions/Hi I need some help with ebay

I was wanting to know how you protect yourself against buyers that try to scam you. Say you sell a perfctly working projector and when they get it they say it doesnt work. Or they say they got an empty envelope.

Hello, there is really no way to protect yourself from this on eBay. You have no control what a buyer will do or say. It is a risk to sell on eBay. My advice is not to sell electronics or other high dollar items and you will avoid these types of issues.

Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions

Suzanne Wells

I can answer eBay selling questions such as how to increase sales, shipping issues, working with international customers, marketing listings, customer issues, and branching out to other sites like Amazon and Etsy.

I have been an eBay seller since 2003 and have sold over 30,000 items as a one-person operation, have over 12,00 positive feedbacks from customers all over the world. Visit my eBay Store - Atlanta Golf Shop.

BA in Business Administration, over 10 years experience selling online as a full-time income stream. Visit my website at