Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions/PayPal

Question
Hello. I'm new to PayPal,don't really know what I'm doing. I've had quite a few refunds from Ebay recently and the money has gone into my PayPal account. What happens to the money now? will it eventually go back into my NatWest Bank account,or do PayPal hold on to this money? There is also another question. Dose PayPal take small sums of money from your account for some kind of payment?

Answer
Gary,

If you want to move money from Paypal to your bank account, you need to transfer it. Paypal will let it sit there forever otherwise.

There are no small fees as you describe, to my knowledge. Paypal does make two small transfers to your bank account when you start an account as a verification process. Paypal gets paid by the seller whenever there is a transaction.

Hope that helps

GP

Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions

Gordon Petersen