Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions/How to word ebay listing?

Question
Hi there, I have a Blackberry 8900 and would like to sell on my ebay account. This is what I have wrote in the listing so far and saved it for later..

"locked to orange, tested and working, charger included, does have scuffs and scrapes, includes boxes and manual"

I also want mention that I want to sell Blackberry for cash only and no swaps.

How can word the above description for my listing? Please advise.

Thank you.
craig,

Answer
Blackberry 8900

This listing is for a nice Blackberry 8900. The Phone has been tested and is in good working condition. It does have a few scrapes and scuffs but they are cosmetic only.  Included with the phone is the charger,the manual and the original box.

Above is the listing I would use. On Ebay it is always for cash there are no swaps or trades on Ebay.  I do not know what "locked to orange" means. If it is meaningful to the selling of the product than you could put it in  after condition saying phone has been "locked to orange". Personally I would not know what that means.

Shirley

Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions

Shirley McAllister