Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions/commited awaiting payment

I recently brought an item on eBay but haven't payed for it yet as the title suggest, however the listing ended yesterday I am worried if I pay I will recieve nothing.

Hello, no worries because if you bought an item on eBay, it can still be available to others till you pay, so yes you can be at risk to not have the item anymore but normally you will get a notice that the item is not available when you check-out.  Best thing is to just click PAY NOW and then you will be safe.
Hope that helps and happy eBay shopping!
Visit my eBay store at:  

Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions

Danna Crawford

Most any questions I can answer about eBay. I can also answer questions about selling on Amazon and using PayPal. I can answer questions from Nonprofits about fund-raising on eBay and I can advise businesses about the advantages of having their business listed on eBay. I can answer questions about eBay stores including the set-up and promotions. I can answer questions about marketing an eBay business including blogging and social networking.

EBay seller since 1997. Social networking blogger and active twitter user.

High school Graduate 1979. College Graduate 1981. Education Specialist trained by eBay and a Certified eBay Business Consultant backed by eBay. There are only 29 in the country and I am proud to be one.

eBay Hall of Fame recipient and 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works as a Community Seller.