Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions/Selling On Line

Dear expert

I have four boxes full of new items that I want to sell online. I have T-shirts, books, umbrellas, toys, laptop bags, and key chains.

Do you know where and how can sell them online?
Is there any charge to sell them online?
Do I have to pay for shipping charges?
How many ways are there to receive payments from the buyers?
Do you have a phone number where they can answer questions?

Thank you

Ebay.  Go to You list an auction, and people can bid or BIN (buy it now) according to how you set up the auction.  It's all in the help section.

At Ebay there is a fee to LIST the item, and then a fee based on the final SALE PRICE.  when you receive the Payment through Paypal, there are also fees to accept the payment.  

Shipping can be included, or paid by the buyer, depending again on how you list the item. Most buyers like to bid on items with shipping prepaid.  

On Ebay, there is only Paypal.  

No, I do not answer questions for people on the phone.
Sellers on Ebay can receive questions about their items through their Ebay account.  

Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions

I`ve been involved with Ebay practically since it`s inception. I`ve spent a lot of free time in helping people find the answer to problems as well as selling techniques on the Ebay system. I`m more than comfortable with the Ebay system, it`s rules and policies and the why`s and wherefores of it`s day to day operation and the operations of both a seller and buyer.

Been a consistent seller on Ebay since 1997 and have been regarded as a 'source' for information on Ebay itself.
In addition, I have owned my own business and assisted with eBay businesses for the last 12 years.