Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions/ebay and amazon expert needed

our company sells a lot already on amazon and ebay, however we are seeking an REAL expert to help rejuvenize our selling and update with new features that we are not up to date on.  can you assist? or recommend someone/company?

Hello, there are many eBay and Amazon consultants out there. You can Google "eBay / Amazon  consultant" to find their sites. Fees and services differ greatly depending on the person's experience and availability. Be sure to do some research on the consultant, to make sure they are currently selling. There are many self proclaimed "experts" who have never sold on online, or stopped selling years ago, and do not really have the knowledge to teach.

You can also learn a lot on your own by reading the eBay Help section, eBay Guides, and joining eBay networking groups. Granted, it will take longer to figure out everything on your own, but the information is out there for anyone to find.

Some experts in the field include:

Lynn Dralle
Lisa Suttora
Skip McGrath
Sharon Ware
Danni Ackerman

You can Google their names to find out more about their services and fees.

Feel free to visit my website at
for a list of my services and fees.

I hope this helps!  

Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions

Suzanne Wells

I can answer eBay selling questions such as how to increase sales, shipping issues, working with international customers, marketing listings, customer issues, and branching out to other sites like Amazon and Etsy.

I have been an eBay seller since 2003 and have sold over 30,000 items as a one-person operation, have over 12,00 positive feedbacks from customers all over the world. Visit my eBay Store - Atlanta Golf Shop.

BA in Business Administration, over 10 years experience selling online as a full-time income stream. Visit my website at