Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions/PAX BY PLOOM

I had a great business on ebay selling PAX by Ploom vaporizers.  I was contacted by my supplier (the only distributor for the item)and was told that I couldn't sell them on ebay due to PAX's prohibition on ebay selling of their items.
Lots of people are selling them including the "Yellowdogcompany" which seems to be very successful.
How are they getting away with it when I cannot?

Hi, sorry to hear about this issue.

My advice is to call eBay and discuss why others are able to sell this product and you are not. Unfortunately, the supplier can only request that you not sell the items online, they really have no way to enforce it. There are lots of sellers on eBay getting their hands on merchandise in a variety of ways.

Good luck!

Suzanne Wells

Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions

Suzanne Wells

I can answer eBay selling questions such as how to increase sales, shipping issues, working with international customers, marketing listings, customer issues, and branching out to other sites like Amazon and Etsy.

I have been an eBay seller since 2003 and have sold over 30,000 items as a one-person operation, have over 12,00 positive feedbacks from customers all over the world. Visit my eBay Store - Atlanta Golf Shop.

BA in Business Administration, over 10 years experience selling online as a full-time income stream. Visit my website at