Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions/ebay

I bought an ebay account which was on sale  I am worried that the seller can reclaim his account cause a friend told me that buying and selling ebay account is against eBay policy.  I have his written statement on legal papers will it help?

You do need permission from eBay so I suggest you call them and let them know about the legal papers that you have. They will have to verify the account and you will need to switch it to your paypal account.

The eBay terms clearly read that you cannot transfer your eBay account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent.

Read more on this page : and scroll down to
Using eBay  
To read the terms.

Hopefully the account you purchased is in good standing making it a smooth transfer. Bottom line is you must call eBay to get it approved and your friend that sold you the account should have told you that.

Good luck and all the best,

Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions

Danna Crawford

Most any questions I can answer about eBay. I can also answer questions about selling on Amazon and using PayPal. I can answer questions from Nonprofits about fund-raising on eBay and I can advise businesses about the advantages of having their business listed on eBay. I can answer questions about eBay stores including the set-up and promotions. I can answer questions about marketing an eBay business including blogging and social networking.

EBay seller since 1997. Social networking blogger and active twitter user.

High school Graduate 1979. College Graduate 1981. Education Specialist trained by eBay and a Certified eBay Business Consultant backed by eBay. There are only 29 in the country and I am proud to be one.

eBay Hall of Fame recipient and 2008 Golden Ribbon award from eBay Giving Works as a Community Seller.