Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions/Selling Collectibles

trisha wrote at 2015-01-10 04:36:10
Impress your loved ones with these enchanting Flowers and Gift items. . Send Valentine’s Day Flowers to Singapore at reasonable price through online shopping portal and cheer up your loved ones residing in Singapore.

Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions

Stephanie Inge

15+ years experience as an eBay seller, 12 years as a professional eBay instructor for several local colleges, I can answer questions on most any eBay topic, ranging from a beginner to advance level. I also have expertise in digital marketing which is essential to e-commerce. As a longstanding Top-Rated eBay seller, I can answer questions pertaining to achieving and maintaining TRS status and the benefits, best practices, market research, creating professional listings and titles, rules and regulations, fees and optimizing listings for maximum traffic. I don't answer tax related questions, as I'll leave that up to the accountants and tax experts. I can answer questions or refer eBay sellers to various eBay tools and explain the benefits of using 3rd party applications. I also teach Amazon classes for a local college and available to answer questions about selling on Amazon as a regular merchant or using the FBA program.

With more than a decade of eBay experience as an eBay seller and certified instructor, my experience covers every aspects of eBay. My expertise is streamlining daily operations, digital photography, marketing, market research, creating excellent eBay descriptions, using rich keywords to optimize the auction title and drive more traffic to eBay listings, customer service, packing and shipping, adding sound and video to your listings to gain a competitive edge, pricing and timing strategy, sourcing products to sell on eBay and Amazon.

The Dallas eBaybes & eMales (400 members) - Founder/Organizer DFW Social Media Marketing Group (1,250 members) - Founder/Organizer eBay Voices of the Community Alumni DFW Wordpress Group DFW SEO/SEM Group

Author - MEETUP ORGANIZER STE-BY-STEP SUCCESS GUIDE (2013) Featured in numerous books, including The eBay Success Chronicles, as well as eBay Million Dollar Powerseller Ideas. The consummate Internet professional and community leader in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, as founder of The Dallas eBaybes & eMales and DFW Social Media Marketing group, with 1,600 plus members, collectively. Contribute ongoing eBay expertise to various Auctiva "Online Seller" writers. 2011, collaborated with experts to write, “The Home Run Guide: Take the Experts with You” a guide to finding buried treasures. Stephanie has helped thousands since 1999, as adjunct professor for Dallas and Collin County Community Colleges, seminars, webinars and online computer, Internet, ecommerce and social media classes via her virtual classroom, Since 1999, Stephanie has been the #1 eBay instructor / trainer / coach / consultant and taught Advanced eBay classes for eBay University in September 2006. Selected as Texas State Representative by eBay, Inc. to attend U.S. of eBay Fly-In in Washington, D.C. in September 2007 and March 2013 to meet with lawmakers on Capitol Hill, discussing current legislation that could negatively impact online sellers.

Richland College - Dallas, TX Computer Science, Web Design, Digital Photography Eastfield College - Microsoft Operating Systems, Programming

Former eBay University Instructor (Advanced eBay Classes) - September 2006 Featured Instructor eBay, Inc. - June 2007, July 2012 Featured Powerseller of the Month, eBay, Inc. - February 2006 United States of eBay, Texas State Representative - March 2013, September 2007

The students and clients I have worked with over the past twelve years are too numerous too mention; however, I will be happy to provide names and contact information if necessary. I was a contributor tfor the Jim Cockrum and Skip McGrath's Proven Amazon Course, As mentioned previously, eBay hired me in September 2006 to teach their advanced classes for eBay University and I have working with America's Gold & Diamond Exchange in Dallas, Texas for 2-1/2 years handling all of their eBay sales, as well as their company website.