Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions/Training Classes in North Dallas

Question
Are there any classes I can attend in North Dallas? If you know of any, please forward the information. I am new to eBay selling and need help in person, not through the internet.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Answer
Thank you for contacting me about professional eBay training.  I don't have any college classes until Fall; however, I offer onsite private training, if you're interested.  The classes are comprehensive and cover everything from registration, digital photography, product sourcing, to packing and shipping.  Feel free to call or email me to discuss details or to schedule.

Sincere thanks,

Stephanie Inge
Author | Adjunct eBay / Amazon Professor | eCommerce Consultant | Social Media Coach
stephintexas@gmail.com
(214) 232-8046

Buying & Selling Thru Ebay & Other Auctions

Stephanie Inge