Buying a computer system/buying a touch screen pc

Question
Hi I was thinking of buying a Lenovo A720 idea centre touchscreen PC but am led to understand that I would not be able to use Photoshop elements on it as it is not compatable with this machine. Is that correct or will I be still able to use it using the mouse and keyboard?

Kind Regards

Peter

Answer
You should have no issues whatsoever with Photoshop Elements on that machine - the hardware requirements are met. Now, regarding using the touch interface for Photoshop - that may or may not work, but with a conventional keyboard and mouse, you should have no problems whatsoever. I would add that generally speaking, a keyboard and mouse is the best way to work with Photoshop or other raster graphics applications unless you have a professional-level graphics tablet, and are experienced with animation or similar graphic design techniques.

-bob

Buying a computer system

Bobbert