Buying a computer system/Gaming PC

Hi Bobbert,
I was wanting to know if you could tell me a PC that had these specifications.
Operating System: Win XP/7
CPU: Quad-Core Intel/AMD
CPU Memory: 4GB RAM, 6GB Hard Drive
Space Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
Video Card: DirectX9 video card with 1GB memory. GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher

Thanks for any recommedations

Quite a few modern machines would easily exceed those specifications, especially the hard drive component (6GB is *very* small). Something like the Alienware Aurora would be more than suitable;

Even the "base" model will be ahead of those specifications. More or less any customization is up to your preference.

Buying a computer system

I have nearly two decades of experience in IT, computer repair, and related fields and will attempt to provide the most solid, brand-agnostic advice when it comes time to purchase a new computer, or upgrade an existing machine. I can answer anything from the seemingly basic to the downright complicated - and will do my best to provide this information in a clear and concise manner.

I have been an enthusiast of PC's for many years, and can answer questions about the purchase/use of a new computer or the purchase, installation, and use of upgrades for existing computers. There probably isn't a whole lot related to the home computer that I haven't seen over the years.

15+ years of experience