Buying a computer system/Gaming PC

Question
Hi Bobbert,
I was wanting to know if you could tell me a PC that had these specifications.
Operating System: Win XP/7
CPU: Quad-Core Intel/AMD
CPU Memory: 4GB RAM, 6GB Hard Drive
Space Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
Video Card: DirectX9 video card with 1GB memory. GTX 260/Radeon 4890 or higher

Thanks for any recommedations

Answer
Quite a few modern machines would easily exceed those specifications, especially the hard drive component (6GB is *very* small). Something like the Alienware Aurora would be more than suitable; http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-aurora-r4/pd.aspx?~ck=anav

Even the "base" model will be ahead of those specifications. More or less any customization is up to your preference.

-bob

Buying a computer system

Bobbert