Buying a computer system/Buy a notebook for viewing DVD mainly

Question
I want to buy a cheap notebook for viewing DVD in good quality.  Can those notebook with AMD processor good enough for the job ?

What are the other considerations other than a big screen ?

Answer
In general I would suggest a portable DVD player over a notebook for this role; it will likely cost a lot less, and be easier to use for this purpose. That said, modern AMD processors are fine for your purposes (and quite a bit more, depending on which one you get; the new "APU" chips (A8, A10, etc) have very capable 3D graphics engines built-in). If you have further questions or need clarification, feel free to ask.

-bob

Buying a computer system

Bobbert