Buying a computer system/web cam

Question
Do some desktop computers have a webcam built into them (for the video part so you don't have to buy one)?  Thanks

Answer
Some models of the Apple iMac have this functionality, including current models. However a stand-alone webcam is not a terribly expensive peripheral, and there are many third-party options from Microsoft, Logitech, Creative, and so forth. If you're on the market for a new computer, the iMac is certainly worth looking at, but I wouldn't confine your options specifically because of the built-in webcam when it isn't a very expensive add-on device.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

-bob

Buying a computer system

Bobbert