Buying a computer system/Please choose the best gaming laptop out of the following?

Question
Please choose the best gaming laptop out of the following

1.Asus G551JK-DM053H ROG Series Core i7 (4710HQ) - (15.6 in/1 TB HDD/8 GB/ 2GB ddr3 850m) RS 81,990

2.Asus G551JX-DM036H ROG Series Core i7 (4720HQ) - (15 in /1 TB HDD/16 GB DDR3/ 2GB ddr3 950m) RS 87,990

3.HP Envy 15-k203tx Notebook (5th Gen Ci7 (5500U)/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 4GB ddr3 850m ) (K8U29PA) RS 79,999

4.Lenovo Y50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci7(4710HQ)/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 4GB ddr5 860m) (59-441908) RS 78,950

Also suggest any other gaming laptop within rs 90,000 that is available in India.

P.S. The Asus laptops come with free gaming mouse and headsets. The Hp laptop is touchscreen though it is not a must - have feature for me. The display of Lenovo is quite bad as per some of the reviews that I have read.

All prices are quoted from flipkart.com

I look forward to playing games like watch dogs, call of duty ghosts and advanced warfare, battlefield 4, crysis 2, etc. on decent frame rates. Thanks for your answer and pardon my English :)

Answer
They will all perform fairly similarly; the second Asus option is likely the fastest, but that isn't by a significant margin. If the price isn't untouchable, I would take the #2 option as a result - it has extra memory, a newer graphics card, and a more powerful processor than the other options.

As far as how it will perform with a variety of games, laptops in general are not as ideal for gaming as they will be limited in terms of cooling and power. Any of these machines should be able to play the games you've selected, but you shouldn't expect maximum settings at very high frame-rates. That doesn't mean you should expect lag everywhere - just that in many cases don't be surprised if you have to turn settings down (especially things like anti-aliasing or advanced shadows), especially when running from battery power, in order to have a smooth gameplay experience. I would also suggest looking at some sort of "cooling pad" device for when the machine is stationary and running on AC power - generally laptops will offer high performance when they can draw from AC power, but this also means more heat production. A cooling device can help to keep the machine running cool. This would be an example:
http://store.antec.com/notebook-coolers/nb280.html (it doesn't have to be an Antec - there are many different options, this is just an example for illustration).

Just as additional information:

If purchasing a new computer today, I would encourage you to select a machine with either Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1, as it will include a free upgrade to Windows 10 upon release. You can read more about that here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/windows-10-upgrade

-bob

Buying a computer system

Bobbert