C++/Structral programing language

Question
why c called as structural programming language? what is the reason

Answer
Because the language (the syntax) forces structure on the program.  You have functions that can run or loop and return, calling other functions that must return in the opposite order called.  And there are variable types that must be declared and there are well-defined rules on how the variables will behaved when mixed and assigned.

Contract this to BASIC (of the 80's, not Visual Basic which is now structured), which has no structure.  You give lines numbers and can gosub and goto and make a mess of the order of code.  Some basics have no types, which leads to difficult interpretation of the code.

Bill

C++

Bill A