C++/c++ programming

Question
please tell me about the scope of the public,private and protected data type and member of the class in c++ programming

Answer
From: http://www.codersource.net/cpp_tutorial_class.html

C++ Tutorial - Access Level:

The classes in C++ have 3 important access levels. They are Private, Public and Protected. The explanations are as follows.

Private:

The members are accessible only by the member functions or friend functions.

Protected:

These members are accessible by the member functions of the class and the classes which are derived from this class.

Public:

Accessible by any external member. Look at the sample class below.

Bill

C++

Bill A