C++/Design Question

Question
I have a system designed in excel 2003. Hosted on a windows XP pc. The system computates extensive math equations in real time with live streaming data.

I need to duplicate this system by 35 fold. I want to move beyond excel. Would C++ be a good alternative?

Answer
Hello Dave, thank you for the question.

If you want to change your application to be a plug in for Excel, I suggest using Visual Basic. It has built in integration for the Microsoft Office suite, as they are all written in Visual Basic, not C++.

I hope this information was helpful. Feel free to ask another question if you don't understand.

- Eddie

C++

Eddie