C++/C++

Question
In each every programme,after pressing ctrl+F9 for compilation errors are -Unable to include filename "iostream.h"
         -Unable to include file "conio.h"
what may be the reason?

Answer
Somewhere in your IDE, there should be settings to tell the compiler where the basic libraries and headers are kept.  Usually this is set up automatically when you install your IDE, so you never even have to think about it.  In Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, this setting is under Tools, Options, Projects and Solutions, VC++ Directories.  There is a drop down for include files and library files (as well as other file types, but those are the important ones).  Look around in whatever IDE you're using and see if you can find the setting.  If not, tell me what you're using and I'll see what I can find out about it.  Good luck!

C++

Joseph Moore