C++/c fuction

sir when i make program of any function in c i found error "function should have a prototype" i work in windows vista.How can i solve error .

Hi, Ashutosh.

A function prototype is simply the line that defines the function and its parameters.  For example:

void myFunc();  // prototype

void myFunc()

Just declare a prototype before your function, and all should be well.  If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  I'm here to help. :)

Joseph Moore

I've been programming in one form or another since my brother taught me BASIC when I was 6. I've been programing professionally since I was 20, first web development with HTML, JS, DHTML, CSS, etc., then I became a video game developer, writing code in C, C++, C#, SQL, assembly, and various scripting languages. I've even written my own scripting languages, custom designed for the games I was making. I also dabble in Java, PHP, and Perl. I've worked on pretty much every aspect of game development, including graphics, audio, gameplay, tool, UI, input, animation, and physics.

I've been writing C++ code for 12 years, both on my own in my spare time and professionally.

Bachelor of Science in Game Design and Development, Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL

Salutatorian and Advanced Achiever Awards at Full Sail; Independent Games Festival Student Showcase winner, 2004; Featured article on Gamasutra about an experimental game developed in 2004