I am stuck with two question and i would appreciate it you could help me. thanks

1) objects send messages to one another across well-defined interfaces. What interfaces does a car radio (object) present to its user (a person object)?

2) You are probably wearing on your wrist one of the world’s most common type of objects-a watch. Discuss how each of the following terms and concepts applies to the notion of a watch: object, attributes, behaviors, class, inheritance (consider, for example, an alarm clock), abstraction, modeling, messages, encapsulation, interface, information hiding, data members and member functions.

thank you.

The interface is how the objects communicate with each other.  The user must adjust the volume or the radio frequency, etc.  Show all the interfaces the person must use to interface with the radio.

object:  discuss the watch in terms of object or what features and attributes and functions it has.

attributes:  discuss the attributes of the watch such as digital or glow in the dark or other features that make it unique or particularly useful.

behaviors:  discuss how the watch behaves under normal use or when certain functions are used.

class:  discuss the objects that make up the watch in general and how certain instances of the watch can be made.

inheritance:  show how inheritance might be used to go from a general clock to a specific type of clock such as an alarm clock.

abstraction: show how an abstract class can be used to represent a clock and how certain functions can be used to replace the abstract functions in the base class.

modeling:  show how a model of the clock can be made and tested to show how it will work.

messages: show what parameters should be used in the methods of the clock.

encapsulation:  show how certain objects in the clock can be set up to receive messages and act on those messages to present the behaviors themselves.

interface:  show how the messages can be presented to the objects.

information hiding:  show how the objects can act on the messages themselves and use different levels of information hiding such as public, protected and private to protect the information from methods outside of the class.

datamembers:  show what objects make up the clock.

member functions:  show what methods should be used to send messages to the clock objects.

Titus B. Ledbetter, Jr.

C , MFC, Object Oriented, Artificial Intelligence

I have over ten years experience in the field of Computer Science, five years experience developing C/C++. I recently wrote a chess program using Object Oriented, C++, MFC.

Master's Degree Computer Science from Johns Hopkins