C++/source code

I have an .exe file that I am trying to get the source code for, ive decompiled the file and have a wonderful set of assembly language, is there any way the assembly can be converted into something readable like C++?

Hello Michael, thank you for the question.

I am unaware of any way to convert assembly back into C++. I'm not even sure if it's possible. If so, it definitely wouldn't be able to rename variables, which would completely destroy readability.

It's always possible there's a tool out there that does it, but I'm not aware of any.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.