C++/include file

Question
Why is Turbo C++ not able to find any of my #include files?

Answer
Hi, Arianne.

It's been many years since I've used Turbo C++, and I really don't remember how the setup works, but when you're including a file, there are a few things to keep in mind.  Generally, there is a list of paths to search for include files.  This means that your include file must be either in one of these directories, in the same directory as the CPP that is including the file, or you will have to put the full path to the include file in the include statement.

I hope this helps.  If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

C++

Joseph Moore