C++/clrscr() function header file missing

Hi when i am trying to compile a code with clrscr() in vc++ compiler , its not getting build as header file is missing.
 what should i add to resolve the error?

Hello isha, thank you for the question.

I've heard of the clrscr() function, but I'm not sure if it's a C standard function or not. If it isn't, your compiler might not include the header if it isn't standardized.

Since you're using Windows, try this instead. It should clear the screen for you.

That will invoke the console command to do it. Let me know if this helps.

I hope this information was helpful.

- Eddie

I can answer questions about the C++ language, object oriented design and architecture. I am knowledgable in a lot of the math that goes into programming, and am certified by I also know a good deal about graphics via OpenGL, and GUIs.

I have completed numerous games and demos created with the C++ programming language. Currently employed as a software engineer in the modeling and simulation field. I have about 7 years experience.