C++/Could you plz help me in solving my general query regarding recruitment process ?

Question
Dear Sir,

This is sanjeev MCA student (Final year).Could you plz help me in solving my following general query regarding Software Comapnies recruitment process:-

--Basic eligibility criteria:

1. A minimum of 65% aggregate in Class 10, 12 & Graduation are a must in the below mentioned disciplines
BE, MCA, M. Tech, ME CS / IT / ECE / EEE / E&I
B.SC (Comp Sc / IT / Math / Physics / Electronics / Stats), BCA, B.Com (CS / IT)

here 65% aggregate means the 65% marks should be in 10th,12th,Graduation individually or calculated from whole marks of 10th,12th and graduation

I think firstly calculate sum of 10th,12th and graduation then  find percentage from whole total marks.

--Also sir why they are referring MCA in graduation category ? I think while calculating %age we should not consider BA/B.Tech/B.E/BSc etc.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Sanjeev
MCA student

Answer
> here 65% aggregate means the 65% marks should be in 10th,12th,Graduation individually
> or calculated from whole marks of 10th,12th and graduation

It is open to interpretation; my guess is that the requirement is indivudual

> Also sir why they are referring MCA in graduation category ?
> I think while calculating %age we should not consider BA/B.Tech/B.E/BSc etc.

Because it is a post graduate course, I would presume. For graduate programmes (BE, BSc) the aggregate requirement would obviously be limited to just 10th and 12th.  

C++

vijayan